[Organizers] Lower attendance this year?

Peter K Martel dancingbrook at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 19:51:22 PST 2017

CDSS should maybe take on a coordinating effort to be a resource and clearing house for ideas to engage others, older and especially young, even proactively promote these efforts.

Related I wonder if there are any efforts to actively engage college students. I am considering approaching our local college to see if we can’t increase participation.

Related, at least for summers, we have a couple of summer camps that bring kids to our weekly dance, dramatically increasing our numbers to the point that some regulars stay away for the summer.

Sent from miHand,

Peter K Martel