[Organizers] Cancellations payment to musicians and callers policy

Mac Mckeever macmck at ymail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:24:20 PST 2017

 For local artists we have just tried to get them back on our schedule as soon as possible. They have been fine with that since they don't want to drive to the hall either.

We have not had that issue with traveling artists because they usually don't want to make the drive if bad weather is forecast.
Our hall also gives us credit for days that do now get used.
Mac McKeever