[Organizers] Contra etiquette poster

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:50:47 PDT 2017

Yes - that would be fine!

The originators of the poster have some rules to follow in order to be
allowed to use it.  (I've attached - Fair Usage Request)
In terms of taking our contra version and making it your own, we'd ask that
you give credit for Ottawa Contra (with website) modifying for contra (or
something to that effect).  And, send us a copy when done as I'm sure our
board would like to take a look. :)

I'll try sending the file as a zipped file just to you.
It's a very difficult file to work with.  Photoshop - masssssssive size.

Emily