[Organizers] Liability insurance

Paul Pindris via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Aug 14 18:51:56 PDT 2017

Our dance in Deerfield, NH obtained liability insurance for a couple of
years through CDSS, and the expense threatened to put us out of business. I
was then alerted, however, to the National Folk Organization, which costs
us $50 annually to join, with the benefit of liability insurance included
AT NO EXTRA COST. I asked to receive from NFO a certificate of insurance
and found that coverage was comparable to what I had received through CDSS.
My suggestion to everyone is to look into NFO -- http://www.nfo-usa.org

Paul Pindris