[Organizers] Query: Tools to search for stale links (was Re: is NEFFA LinkFest still active)

James Saxe via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Apr 26 19:07:16 PDT 2017

On Apr 26, 2017, at 4:58 PM, JD Erskine wrote (regarding
my query about tools for finding stale web links):

> Did you wish to get into this here, or on
>
> Shared Weight WebContent <WebContent at SharedWeight.net>
>
> http://sharedweight.net/index.php?pagestate=webcontent_about
>
> ?

I thought about that before posting, but as far as I can
see, the WebContent forum, sadly, has never shown much
sign of viability after the initial flurry of messages
when Chris and Seth created it in 2011.

--Jim