[Organizers] is NEFFA LinkFest still active

Jonathan Sivier via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Apr 25 19:38:35 PDT 2017

    Is anyone getting those messages?  I sent in updated links a few
years ago when our web site changed and didn't give it much further
thought.  When I went back recently and looked the old URL's were still
there.  I've sent in new emails to update the links.  I'll try to check
periodically and see if they do get updated.

Jonathan