[Organizers] Organizers Digest, Vol 30, Issue 1

Orin Nisenson via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Apr 5 13:02:07 PDT 2017

Hi Emily,
That’s sad that there is no dance department in the area.
I have an off the wall idea to share. Approach the local high school and  colleges to see if the kids can earn physical education credits by coming to a contra dance.
Orin

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 1:48 PM, Emily Addison via Organizers <organizers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:
>
> ​Hi Orin, Al, and others,
>
> Al - your Sierra Club Singles newsletter sounds great!  I'll ask around in our community if there's anything similar here.  (We've got outdoor clubs but I'm not sure if for singles).
>
> And Orin - we've tried the Celtic Studies program and the grad associations.  I love the idea of the dance department ... unfortunately we don't have one in the city.  We've tried to infiltrate the swing clubs but that hasn't panned out yet.  But I'll dig to see what other dance clubs are around the post-secondary institutions.
>
> Thanks for the leads!
>
> Emily

PLEASE NOTE: Use orin at nisenson.com as my email address
onisenson at verizon.net will no longer work.

     U.S. Virgin Islands Snow Plowing Service
     Serving St. Croix, St. Thomas & St. John
	             Fast reliable service
Driveways and parking lots / No job too small or large