[Organizers] Organizers Digest, Vol 30, Issue 1

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Apr 5 10:48:19 PDT 2017

​Hi Orin, Al, and others,

Al - your Sierra Club Singles newsletter sounds great!  I'll ask around in
our community if there's anything similar here.  (We've got outdoor clubs
but I'm not sure if for singles).

And Orin - we've tried the Celtic Studies program and the grad
associations.  I love the idea of the dance department ... unfortunately we
don't have one in the city.  We've tried to infiltrate the swing clubs but
that hasn't panned out yet.  But I'll dig to see what other dance clubs are
around the post-secondary institutions.

Thanks for the leads!

Emily