[Organizers] Admission Table "Cash Register"?

Don Veino via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon May 16 12:52:16 PDT 2016

Just in case there was any question, we have absolute trust in our
volunteers and have had no instances of door sitter cheating (a tiny
minority of dancers on the other hand... but I digress). The impetus for my
original investigation is solely operational efficiency - making it easier
for our volunteers and ourselves as organizers. It would be nice to
actually be able to dance at our own dances more often. :)