[Organizers] ASCAP and BMI

Donna Hunt via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jun 15 14:26:25 PDT 2016

Years ago we received a letter and I contacted CDSS who told me to have ASCAP/BMI contact CDSS because they are our "parent" organization.

If you are affiliated with CDSS you might want to call them.  Or you might want to call them anyway to find out what their advice is.

It's my understanding that periodically ASCAP/BMI go "fishing" and send letters to a lot of music organizations hoping someone will send them $$

Good luck.

Donna Hunt