[Organizers] Admission Table "Cash Register"?

Koren A. Wake via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jun 9 15:52:15 PDT 2016

Square is free to set up and use, and they send a free card reader. If
you're just using it for cash tracking I think there's no charge at all --
they just charge a fee for credit cards; it's 2.75% for swiped cards and a
little higher if you key in the card number. Some events I've run have used
Square only for cards (not for tracking cash) and charged a slightly higher
price to make up for the fee, others have had an extra "item" to add a
50-cent card surcharge, and some just eat the fee in order to provide the
convenience to attendees.

Koren