[Organizers] Storing & Cataloguing Web Assets

Rich Dempsey via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 10 19:08:04 PDT 2016

We are starting to collect pictures and copy for performers coming to play
for our dances.  I imagine that someday soon, we may start collecting
videos.  These assets come to us in a variety of forms - docs, pictures,
links to web sites, text pasted into an email.  Is there anyone who has any
experience handling such materials who can advise a good way to organize
them?

We have a club Google Apps subscription, so Drive would appear attractive
initially.  However, we've had trouble figuring out how to organize
materials in Drive in a way that shares the organization.  In addition, we
need a way to find the materials that have been stored.

Thanks!
Rich