[Organizers] Calling contra in French?

Marie-Michèle Fournier via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Feb 24 19:31:33 PST 2016

I'm not sure, but there aren't many female Quebec Square Callers so there's
a high chance this is Yaelle Azoulay. She calls in Montreal for the Quebec
folk at least once a year.
I find in general Quebec Square callers do not sync the timing of their
calls to the music as much as contra callers do, possibly because it's way
harder to say a figure name in French in four beats!
But many people have recommended that I contact Susan Kevra who has called
in France so I sent her an email.
Thanks!