[Organizers] Cancellation Policies

Walker Sloan via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Dec 29 09:27:51 PST 2016

On Thursday Night Dance at Concord (MA) Scout House, there are a couple
of criteria.  First, if the town has a parking ban, no dance.  Second,
consider the travel conditions for the performers.  Today, there was
significant snow between where the performers live and Concord.  Also,
if it's hard for the performers to get there, most dancers will also
decide it's not worth it.

"No point killing yourself having a good time."

Mac Sloan