[Organizers] Lower attendance this year?

Chris Page via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Dec 6 07:51:01 PST 2016

I do worry that this question suffers from bias, just like when
someone asked if all callers are left-handed, and only the left-handed
callers responded.

That being said, we are suffering from an attendance loss of about
5-10 dancers. Since our average was around 45, this has put severe
financial stress on us.

One thing that's gradually gotten worse for us is street parking, and
finding an affordable alternate venue is very challenging in San
Diego.

-Chris Page
San Diego, CA