[Organizers] Lower attendance at dances

Allison Bell via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Dec 6 07:35:08 PST 2016

My observations in Greenfield are much of what's been said. We also have many new dancers, with the old group either aging out, finding other hobbies, nursing injuries, etc.

One question: how politicized have dances becomes around issues like what a move is called, what a position is called? On the floor, there is a steady hum of resentment amongst long time dancers about these matters and some of this is also appearing to sour people on wanting to attend.

Allison

Sent from my iPhone