[Organizers] "Notice of Nonrenewal" of group's general liability insurance

David Chandler via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 1 13:10:03 PDT 2015

CDSS is probably your best bet. I believe they work with Philadelphia
Insurance, and possibly a different broker could obtain a lower price
(though CDSS staff know what is important to dance organizations so what
they offer is more likely to be appropriate for you). State organizations
for nonprofits may have helpful resources. Connecticut's lists endorsed
services, including insurance, at: http://www.ctnonprofits.org/endorsed But
you would probably have to join the nonprofit association as well, which
reduces any discounts you might get. The Nonprofits Insurance Alliance
Group and its affiliate, Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, are an
option:
https://insurancefornonprofits.org/about/the-nonprofits-insurance-alliance-group/
More expensive than CDSS's, but they offer webinars on insurance and
governance issues, and are generally helpful.

David