[Organizers] "Notice of Nonrenewal" of group's general liability insurance

Rob Lindauer via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 1 11:37:37 PDT 2015

Hartford Community Dance's insurance carrier (Markel Insurance) just
notified us that they will not renew when our current policy expires Dec
1.  Apparently their underwriting guidelines have changed, and we no
longer meet their guidelines.

I'd appreciate suggestions on carriers.  I think CDSS offers access to
liability insurance; I'll be talking to them shortly.  Are there other
carriers dance groups (probably I should stick to US groups) have used
with good experience?

Thanks, Rob L
--
Rob Lindauer