[Organizers] Bringing in more English dancers

David Chandler via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu May 7 19:09:45 PDT 2015

Good questions, Merry. We ask first-time dancers for their emails as part
of getting a pass to get in free the second time. We could either survey
all of them, or only the ones who didn't use their free pass. For people
who used to come regularly, I assume some people know their names and if
they are members we have contact information. Can't get everyone. Other
ideas? Carol's suggestion is a good one, since a number of English dancers
started as contra dancers in NYC.
Thanks.

David