[Organizers] Bringing in more English dancers

David Chandler via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu May 7 16:49:50 PDT 2015

This has been a difficult year for English dancing in NYC, with lots of
people not dancing because of disability, weather, etc. We are looking for
ways to get more dancers to come and join our community on a continuing
basis, and want to survey dancers (those who came only once, those who came
for a while and dropped out, and long-timers) about what might make dancing
more attractive. Rather than reinvent the wheel we wondered if any other
communities have done such surveys, and/or found good ways to expand their
English dancing community. Thanks for your help!

I'll post this separately on ECD.

David Chandler