[Organizers] Conveying info re etiquette

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Dec 5 10:54:46 PST 2015

Hi fellow organizers!

In Ottawa (mid-sized urban contra scene), we've just finished the
development of a code of conduct. Following up, we have been brainstorming
some ideas on how to convey etiquette norms in a fun and effective way.

We're thinking of modifying this poster and I'm wondering what you
think??? And,
if you like the idea - what would you change/add/remove?

Initial thoughts I've had are:

   - something about switching partners throughout the evening
   - better never than late (not so much etiquette thought)
   - not too serious/just a dance -- here to have fun... so share the joy!

I JUUUUST learned that the Friends of the Greenfield Grange have already
done this and are passing it along.  Thought I would still send this to the
group though!

Emily
[image: Inline image 1]