[Organizers] For Canadian organizers

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Dec 3 09:52:50 PST 2015

Hi fellow dance organizers --- this is for those of you who are CANADIAN,

Have your say in impacting Canadian dance policy....YES! The Canadian
Council of the Arts has a survey on the SOCIAL/COMMUNITY/PERSONAL HEALTH
BENEFITS of dance... something is what many of us are all about!

****Survey closes Dec 10th****

Let's make a splash and tell them contra, ECD, family, square, etc etc etc.

Note: I found questions dry but others were really informative to reflect
upon... so useful too for our own communities???

Survey here: ekos.com/dance
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fekos.com%2Fdance&h=ZAQEz17XSAQFtbKinXLuE9fbWcxJRLhjwttpKUiws0QeFNg&enc=AZO5g84r1mP_d4_YMuJy-rxjYCiCf8pWNuD73UUPVNUqWNds4M2sfpFHWjKVUUmfJYMjyjiz6AZDiiT2oVKXWBb39qGyNHn7aJ_ZKnE7RSNv1-V0vA7ymf9wPUvnk4IJ5Pb-VDNrw00mkZXwyDnEepXV6PLgIL6N_7VlYK8prXQUmA4Om-QFpHKmYzhBYkTdaeg&s=1>

More info below.

Emily Addison
Ottawa Contra President - Puttin' On The Dance Advisory Board member

======================
[image: Canada Council for the Arts - Conseil des Arts du Canada]
<http://www.canadacouncil.ca/>[image: Ontario Arts Council - Conseil des
arts de l'Ontario] <http://www.arts.on.ca/site4.aspx>

(La version française du message suit)

Five years ago Canada Council for the Arts and the Ontario Arts Council
undertook the ambitious project to launch a multi-phase national study on
Dance in Canada.

This component features a survey to investigate the social impact of dance.
It attempts to answer:

   - How does dance benefit a society, a community or a particular group
   within a community?
   - How can dance be an instrument for positive change (mental, physical,
   spiritual) for individuals within our society?
   - Where is our biggest impact on the well-being of Canadians?

The survey will be closing on *December 10th*. We urge you to please take *10
minutes* to respond to advance our collective knowledge of dance and its
contribution to the lives of Canadians. We also ask you to share the open
survey link with your networks, and encourage participation.

Some people reported difficulty accessing the survey via the link in our
most recent invitation. Please follow this updated link if you have not
already participated in the survey: * CLICK HERE * <http://ekos.com/dance>.

If you are unable to open the link above, copy the full URL below into your
browser:
ekos.com/dance

The results will only be shared in summary and never in connection with the
identity of individual organizations. If you have any questions about the
survey, please email us at dancesurvey at ekos.com or call us at 1-800-388-2873
.

Thank you,

EKOS Research Associates, Inc.