[Organizers] Puttin' On The Dance 2 organizers conference - archive now online!

Emily Addison via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Aug 28 16:29:14 PDT 2015

Hello Fellow Organizers,

I wanted to share a new organizer resource that JUST came online...

The 'Puttin' On The Dance 2' organizer conference archive is now available.
I won't say anything more other than it's SUPER useful and worth looking
through ... check it out!

http://www.puttinonthedance.org/potd2-conference-notes/

Related - if you want to see more images from the sessions, look here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/puttinonthedance/albums

Additionally, these two archives of conferences are also available:

POTD1: http://www.puttinonthedance.org/potd1materials/

SWROC: http://cdss.org/swroc/post-conference/archive/

Most any topic under organizing has been covered at one or more of these
conferences.

I'm curious --- any topics that haven't been covered which you think are
worthy of discussion??? (Although, yes, we can always talk about some of
these topics more...)

Enjoy!

Emily - for Putting On The Dance 2