[Organizers] Elevator pitches for contra

Allison Bell via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Aug 5 11:15:49 PDT 2015

I say all of these things!
I usually throw in there that contra means opposite and we dance as couples
down opposite lines of couples, which helps people get the sense of how many
people they get to dance with in an evening. I also describe it as very
social, lots of eye contact, and aerobic :)  And I add that this is to live
music with some of the greatest musicians in the region, and live calling so
people know what to do next.

Alli

--
Allison J. Bell, Psy.D.