[Musicians] communicating with pianist

Jeanette Mill jeanette_mill at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 21 20:36:19 PDT 2018

As a pianist I love a good yell from a band leader. But I use an electric piano which enables me to watch what's going on on the dance floor, as I am also a caller
cheersJeanette

Jeanette Mill

Contra dance caller, musician, workshop facilitator

Canberra, Australia

Phone: +61 (0)449 686 077

Email: jeanette_mill at yahoo.com.au

Skype: jeanette.mill

"The piano - 88 little mistakes waiting to happen"Kate Barnes