[Musicians] Dec 23rd contra dance in San Diego needs musicians

Martha Wild mawild at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 12:13:42 PST 2017

If you are a contra musician who is visiting San Diego over Christmas and would like to play a contra gig on the evening of Dec 23rd, please contact Chris Page above. We have some local musicians who could possibly join you, depending on what you play. We would probably be in most need of a guitar/bass/piano to provide the rhythm for the band, though we might be able to scare up a rhythm player and a mando or banjo if you are a fiddler. (Or vv). Thanks!!!!
Martha