[Musicians] Need for a musician to play for a Colonial event in South Carolina

Patricia Campbell via Musicians musicians at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 16 20:23:47 PDT 2015

I got an inquiry from my website tonight and I'm posting it here for anyone
to contact him directly, since the need is for a musician to play for a
Colonial event in South Carolina next Friday evening.

I told him I would post it - please contact him directly if you or anyone
you know can help (he is looking for musician only, not a caller).

Thanks, Patricia

INQUIRY
Name: Paul Graham
Email: pgraham at theamericanheritagefestival.com
Website: http://www.theamericanheritagefestival.com
Comment: Hi Patricia,

We are in a bit of a bind.  We have a colonial dance with instructors next
Friday night. Our colonial musician just dropped out because of his wife's
illness.  We are looking for a replacement for September 25th.  Also, for a
strolling musician throughout the weekend.  Please contact me to discuss.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Paul