[Musicians] worthiness of a tune for contra?

Patricia Campbell via Musicians musicians at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jul 30 14:17:31 PDT 2015

​I had no trouble hearing the A & B parts of the jig - I've had a lot more
trouble with other tunes, but this one sounded pretty straight forward to
me. Where someone might have any issue is between the two B parts, but even
that was pretty clear to me.

Just my 2 cents - ​

Patricia

Patricia Campbell