[Callers] Name that Dance

Robert Livingston rlivngstn at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 16:22:28 PDT 2019

 Callers

Things I like about this dance:  In the first four phrases the circle left and circle rights are separated with forward and backs.Also the whole B part is four phrases with a single partner - get to know you - flirt - engage.  Plus two phrases to swing.
And as the comment says, the medley of  known American tunes makes it squaredancy.
I've had this dance saved, along with other right mixers, for a long time.  Tho' most times I just make up what works for circles
and for longways on site, I do check the folder beforehand to refresh myself of all the possible ingredients.
Bob LivingstonMiddletown, CT