[Callers] Calling techno?

Erik Erhardt erikerhardt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:10:32 PDT 2019

Here's a "how-to" that I wrote several years ago that covers putting
together dance medleys and mixing music, including what to do with
"non-square" phrases.

*Crossover contras: music and dance medleys:* *Creating a fun and danceable
contra dance medley to alternative music*
Erik B. Erhardt, Albuqerque, NM, https://statacumen.com/dance/
https://statacumen.com/pub/fun/ErikBErhardt_CrossoverContras_MusicAndDanceMedleys.pdf

Erik Erhardt
(505)480-4462  StatAcumen.com

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 11:50 AM Bob via Callers <