[Callers] How would you teach this? What would you call it?

Julia Whiteneck juliawhiteneck at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:47:24 PST 2019

whoops - further consideration, i admit I don't know an easy way! seems straightforward though, if you just explain the simple mechanism of going out and then coming back in it doesn't seem complicated. I would make sure to say how far around the star should go, who is in the lead going out and then who is in the lead going back in.