[Callers] New(?) dance, transitions?

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:37:21 PST 2019

Thanks for the feedback, and for giving it a shot!

I'll look into teasing out those transitions and possibly putting them in
separate dances. I'm not a huge fan of chain->swing; although the gyre
there would make it more forgiving.
B2 could be "ladies chain->left hand star 1x" or "circle left 3 places,
balance, pass through". Both of those are pretty common transitions for B2.

A slightly more unusual sequence for B2 that shares the work a bit more
would be gents chain across (pull by left), gents start 1/2 hey by left
shoulder. I think that would require an extra large loop at the end of the
hey to flow into the gyre. Could just be a balance at the A1 though.

Not sure how I'd feel about two different half heys (one by rights in the
middle, one by lefts) in a dance that's already got unusual things going
on.

But thank you again all for kicking it around with me.