[Callers] Fan Favorite PROPER Contras?

Gregory Frock gregfrock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:27:38 PST 2019

Something new perhaps? I wrote this recently, trying to avoid the
ubiquitous half figure 8 figure:

It's Good to be Number Two
Duple, Proper

A1: Second corners balance LH and swat the flea (8), and allemande left
once or twice (8);
A2: Partners meltdown swing (16), end facing across;
B1: Balance the ring and petronella (8), neighbors swing (8), end facing
across;
B2: Balance the ring (4), gents roll their neighbors away with a half
sashay (4), twos (ONLY!) swing (8), end facing new ones.

Title is a little sardonic. If you want, you could call it Composition 156.
I also second QuiAnn2's endorsement of Indigo Silk.

Greg

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 4:51 PM Don Veino via Callers <