[Callers] New Dance?

Ric Goldman - Letsdance letsdance at rgoldman.org
Sat Jun 8 09:41:32 PDT 2019

It’s Molly Apple Pye – same name as the dance.  A plain vanilla version of the tune can be found at https://media.efdss.org/resourcebank/docs/RB224_NYMAZ%20folk-and-traditional-music-teacher-resource-pack_final.pdf#page=23

Cheers, Ric Goldman

letsdance at rgoldman.org <mailto:letsdance at rgoldman.org>

650-906-8707