[Callers] Moderately Experienced Caller, Seeking Mentor in Southeastern US.

Jonathan Janzen jcgj95 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:56:18 PDT 2019

My name is Jonathan Janzen (though my friends call me JJ). I've been
calling for about 4 years, and have been calling outside of my home dance
for about 2 years or so now. I'm wanting to grow my skills in teaching,
building programs, and also to work on getting more gigs outside of my home
state. I have have asked questions of as many callers as I can, but I do
not yet have a Mentor who can work with me individually.
If anyone would be interested in Mentoring me as a Caller, please send me
an Email at jcgj95 at gmail.com.
Many thanks in advance,
JJ.