[Callers] Mad Robin + Lady/Raven combos

Martha Wild mawild at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 17 16:08:49 PDT 2019

Here’s one of mine with a couple of variations. <>
Gateway to Julian #3 <>
Becket                                                                                                       September 9, 2015

A1    Slide left and circle left ¾
        Swing your neighbor

A2    Women chain
        Chain back

B1    Mad robin, woman moving to left in front of neighbor
        Men gate neighbor woman forward and around

B2    Women gypsy (or allemande) right 1 ½
        Swing your partner

Alternate A2: full hey. If the full hey option is used it might be better to switch the B1, as in Gateway to Julian #5, with the gate first followed by the mad robin. Or not.

After debuting this dance, one woman told me that at first she thought it would be too English Country, but then she really liked it.