[Callers] Contra Corners Dance

Colin Hume colin at colinhume.com
Thu Jul 11 02:45:41 PDT 2019

My choice would be Sackett's Harbor.  The experienced dancers won't be bored because they're probably not used to doing triple
minors anyway.  The twos and threes are in no doubt who their ones are, and unlike modern contras where the move has been
condensed from triple minor to duple minor they won't have people coming at them from both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=KYHkGyfxBII

I strongly recommend that (as in this version) you join hands in lines of THREE at the start of the figure rather than long lines.
This gives people (particularly the threes) time to work out who they're going to be circling with.

Colin Hume