[Callers] new dance

Erik Hoffman erik at erikhoffman.com
Sat Jul 6 18:29:45 PDT 2019

I agree with Tom Hinds, Nice Dance.

But in my geezerness, I'd suggest dancers skip all the claps. But I know it ain't going to happen.

~Erik Hoffman

Poussetranella (Becket)                                                     C. Abell 6/19

A1       Ring bal, Petronella 1x (8)

Ring bal, Petronella (take hands with N) (8)*
A2       Half poussette, gents go backwards first (4)

Ladies continue backwards to other side, gents pass right sh (4)**

N swing (8)

B1       Circle left 3/4x, slide left (ladies lead) (8)
(new) Gents dosido 1x (8)

B2       P bal and swing (16)

                                                            w/ same N...

* I suggest the dancers skip the clap on the second Petronella

** Gents pass right sh in the middle - nice flow into the swing