[Callers] Building to Contra Corners

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Wed Feb 20 19:29:27 PST 2019

I used this dance again just the other night for a mixed capabilities
crowd. It has so few moving parts that it's easy to focus on the CC
sequence.

-Don

Corner Triplet - Proper - Linda Leslie

A1   1st couple down the center (the lady will be on the left going down
the set)
       Turn alone, return
       Cast off with same role neighbor #2
A2   Ones Contra corners

B1   Ones Balance & Swing

B2  Ones up the center to the top, separate, go down the outside
      Lines of three forward & back

Linda said: "Written to have a dance for teaching contra corners."

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 4:38 PM Hannah Chamb via Callers <