[Callers] Easy flourishes or other "bonus" movements?

Jerome Grisanti jerome.grisanti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:25:17 PDT 2019

Lenore,

I taught a workshop on this exact topic. I'll send you my notes when next
I'm at my computer. (Saturday, perhaps).

Jerome

On Friday, April 26, 2019, Lenore Frigo via Callers <

--
Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe