[Callers] Calling for the visually impaired

Helle Hill hellehill at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 18:38:30 PDT 2019

Thank you so far for all your responses. I have learned a lot already. I just reread my original email and realize that I forgot to mention that most of the visually impaired are elementary, middle, and high school students so traditional dance may work well.
Someone mentioned a Snake dance and I actually thought of starting with that.
Thank you again. I look forward to reading more responses and suggestions.
Helle