[Callers] Free Dance Library/Archive

Scott Higgs Scott at ScottHiggs.com
Thu Apr 11 12:33:47 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Here's an offer from a packrat, finally cleaning out my old dance
archives. Rather than discard them for paper recycling, it would be
great to hand-off these materials to someone with an interest. All
are periodicals.

CDSS News - I have a whole box of these. I think the collection is
mostly complete from late 1970s up to 20-teens. Full of amazing
articles, photos, dances, and history.

Country Dance & Song - I think this was an annual publication for
CDSS, with in-depth articles on a range of subjects (Abbott's
Bromley, historic dance reconstruction, sword dance choreography,
etc.). This collection is just one modest shopping bag.

American Squares and The Folk Dancer - These periodicals were
inherited from an older caller - I think mostly from 1950s. This,
too, is just one modest shopping bag.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested. I'd love to hand
these off this weekend at NEFFA if possible !   -- Scott
Higgs  --  scottATscotthiggsDOTcom

Take care,

Scott