[Callers] Teaching a Mad Robin

Folk Dance ceilidh.caller.bob at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:51:41 PDT 2018

I don't think the distinction is necessary is it?  "mad robin with your
neighbour" is clearly distinct from "1s in the middle mad robin" so why add
double mad robin?  It'd be like calling most petronella's double
petronellas because they have four people moving but the original
petronella is for 1s only.

Bob

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 1:29 PM Read Weaver via Callers <