[Callers] A Call for Caller Jokes

Mark Hillegonds mark.hillegonds at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:06:07 PDT 2018

Here's one that's good for a groan:

I was once in a band called The 999 Megabytes.

We were pretty good, but never got a gig.

On Sep 24, 2018 3:50 PM, "Isaac Banner via Callers" <

Hey everyone,

Improbably, I've found that I've reached the bottom of my barrel of jokes
to tell while calling!
Part of it might be that I go through more than just 1 or 2 on some
nights....

Regardless, I've found that I need to restock my box of dance-safe humor a
bit if I'm going to keep up my infamous taste for humor. What are some of
your favorite dance-safe jokes that are short enough to pepper in-between
dances or before a walkthrough?

Thanks,
Isaac Banner