[Callers] A Call for Caller Jokes - here's one...

Charles (Chuck) Galt chaspgalt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:50:40 PDT 2018

This is a nice topic, one that I’ve toyed with for a long time, and I also have a set of cards to draw on, as I have terrible memory for jokes.

At Friday night’s dance, when sound person was having a problem prior to start of a dance, I found no jokes came to mind, so asked the dancers. One came up with this:

What do you call a cow that has just given birth?
… pause …
De-calf-inated (roars of laughter and groans)

chuck
Charles (Chuck) Galt
Petaluma, CA