[Callers] Linda Leslie's dances

Anne Lutun anne.c.lutun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:24:14 PDT 2018

Thank you, Cary! Yes, I am aware of the web archive, and it solved my
immediate problem when I was looking for one of Linda's dances the other
day. However, I am hoping for a more permanent solution, since other
callers (including some who are not on this list) may run into this problem
too. A number of resources, including Chris and Michael's new database (The
Caller's Box) link to her website — so there are a lot of broken links out
there.

Thanks,

Anne