[Callers] does this dance already exist?

Jerome Grisanti jerome.grisanti at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 08:43:20 PDT 2018

Jean,

At the end of the A2 Box the Gnat, the gents have their backs toward their
original neighbor and so must release the box-the-gnat hand with intention
in order to turn their body into the neighbor balance & swing. Not
necessarily a problem, just a heads-up. The ladies, it appears, will be
facing toward their neighbor so not an issue for them.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 11:34 AM Jean Gibson-Gorrindo via Callers <