[Callers] Transgressions

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:49:07 PDT 2018

In addition to Pong, the grid contra I've tried at two dance weekends,
there's also some six face six dances I wrote; only "two out of three ain't
bad" has actually been field tested. I've had it succeed and be enjoyed,
I've also had it degenerate into a circle mixer.

http://www.madrobincallers.org/2014/02/26/6-facing-6-contra-dances/