[Callers] dance books - a bibliography

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:24:59 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Chrissy Fowler of Belfast Flying Shoes fame has asked me to share with you
the email below.  (She's on the SW organizers list but not the callers
list).

This resource she's created is pretty amazing ... enjoy!

Emily

Hi Shared Weight Organizers List.

I'm writing to share a resource that I recently put together - Dancing in
Literature: A Partial Bibliography.  It's posted on the Belfast Flying
Shoes blog (http://belfastflyingshoes.org/dancing-books-for-flying-shoes/)

and is meant to be widely disseminated.  As noted on the front page of the
pdf, this project was supported by a dance education grant from the Maine
Arts Commission and by Belfast Flying Shoes, with help from many
contributors.

The word "partial" is key. This is by no means comprehensive, and I'm
making no recommendations about the literary value of any of the books.
But it's a resource, and I'm happy to imagine it being of use.

Cheers,
Chrissy Fowler