[Callers] New issue of Shop Talk - resources for organizers

Emily Addison emilyladdison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:10:26 PST 2018

Hi Shared Weight Callers,

Just a quick heads up that the latest issue of Shop Talk came out last week!

Shop Talk is a new (FREE) e-newsletter from the Country Dance and Song
Society. The goal of Shop Talk is to support, inspire, and connect
traditional dance, music, and song organizers.  I know some callers are
also organizers so I thought it appropriate to share here.

View the latest issue: https://conta.cc/2QYlA7c
View the inaugural issue (Aug 2018): https://conta.cc/2PlKAEr
If you want to receive Shop talk, sign up: https://conta.cc/2PlKAEr
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0014j0gmgnFzCpFmgPedCdNt-hzftTyGkQRou7YL3ieZClgdQo-xBKn1UHjq8M0uJ8_XmXHJvHZonjqfoW20efNkqC5f2yIMI07gktKaDhCt4vqzqzZi_hfoTbpLgYGVE57oRfrhobhAXczPknCTVRhhw==&c=pNoga1rYDVXM8qlMOSQdJuFZcenJimbdLr6hVGRBtNNYFGsRAdLOjA==&ch=8HoRwgNK_ukrBaNIYjTot76YAWsyle5ZPNXXuIynoOyJEEPMvVd-8w==>

Please share the news if you enjoy Shop Talk!

Thanks,

Emily Addison - writing from Ottawa, Ontario

Consultant - Country Dance and Song Society